Your first visit to Lockhart Family Medicine involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. You can even save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
List of some major Insurances that Lockhart Family Medicine files:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicare (established patients Only)
- Traditional Medicaid (established patients Only)
- Seton Health Plan
- United Health Care
If you are a cash paying patient, we do offer a 50% prompt pay discount for our Office visit. Please call our Front Desk at 512-376-5247 for details.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Information Form New [Online] [PDF]
- Email List Form [Online] [PDF]
- Notice of Privacy Practices Form [Online] [PDF]
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctors has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.